Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hope

I think I am about to give up hope... on losing weight, that is. Jim and I started going to the gym in September (thanks to my sister's corp acct). and after a couple of weeks, I gained instead of lost. Bakit kaya? Tinanong ko pa, e, alam ko naman ang sagot! Discipline. Yes, discipline. I lack it. and I lack it big time! I have to watch what I eat. I have to get enough sleep. I have to drink a lot of water. What else? Hmmmm...

Starting today, I will try to stay away from temptations. I will try to commit to just eating a cup of rice, drink at least 8 glasses of water and sleep early. I know these are not enough to lose some weight. But this is a great way to jump start the process.

Oh and one more thing, I will have to believe that I can do it, even if it takes a couple of years.

No comments: