Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How I Wish!

I haven't had the chance to finish a layout for a couple of months now, not even touch my stuff! This is what happens when (1) you leave late for work thus arrive home late (2) you don't have your own space to scrap where you can leave everything "as is where is" (3) when you have a household to run (4) you have a very hyper, persistent 3 yo son who wants your full attention and (5) you have a husband who wants you to do something else than scrap.

When I look at all the LOs of other scrapbook designers, i almost literally droooooool with envy! Well, at least I have my office breaks to browse through some designers' blogs and feast my eyes on very lovely LOs. With that I can say I am not really out of the circulation! At least I get a dose of updates about the scrapping world everyday.

By the way, I finally have alpha dies for my bigkick. I got 2 from April - Sizzlits Original Font and the Cuttlebug Harmony. I also bought 2 sets of alpha foam stamps from Ria - MM Gabby and Mixed Fonts. I seem to be buying stuff every now and then but haven't found the time to use them. Talk about hoarding!

Well, my only wish it to be able to use them soooooon! This weekend maybe? Oh, God only knows!

No comments: