Sunday, May 27, 2007

Seriously Now

I am on a diet...

Yes! You read it right. Well, actually, I am trying to. For those of you who know me or at least have seen me... you might be asking - "why only now?". Me, too! I have been asking myself that question for a couple of days now and honestly, I don't know how or what to answer...

Reasons? Uhmmm... it'll probably be better to list them down...

1. The heel of my right foot is really getting painful... screaming at me that I am soooo heavy! hahaha

2. I am tired of going (a hundred times) around the plus size section of department stores and still not find anything that fits me well.

3. My tummy is bigger that my upper-bumpers! waaaahhh...

4. Bigger clothes are expensive.

5. 90% of the clothes from bazaars are not for me - let me know if you find a store that sells XXL blouses...

6. I'd like to wear (at least) a tank top when at the beach

7. I'd love to wear shorts when doing my grocery shopping... (I still don't have the guts to do this)

8. It would be great to hear my son say "mommy, you're sexy!"

9. I want Jimmy to be more proud of me

and last...

10. I want the dream of being a true SEXY MAMA be a reality! :D

No comments: