Sunday, December 30, 2007

Inspirations

A few months back, I promised some friends that I would share some of the layouts I have made (not necessary completed ;)). Some of these are not 100% complete becuase some doesn't have journalling yet. I won't be able to list down the materials I used because I was not able to write them down when I made these los. Here goes...



Details of some of the layouts:

The "Congrats" LO was a gift for my sister when she graduated from college in March 2007.

"Two-gether" was a page I made to celebrate my relationship with my hubby... I used the qoute from the very first birthday card he gave me in Dec 1996... "I hope you feel as good about our relationship as I do. It just seems to get better all the time... When we first got together, I knew we hat the makings of something special... and the more we get to know each other, the more I'm sure of it. You have the kind of personality that I really enjoy... the kind of sensitivity that I appreciate so much. We seem to be headed in a happy direction and I'm hoping that we just keep growing closer."

For the Handzzzzz lo, I used my son's hand as stamp. I wiped a generous amount of paint on his hands and asked him to just place them on the cs. What I remember from this lo is that my son actually enjoyed doing this and from then on, he wants to join me whenever I do some scrapbooking. I guess this lo kicked-off his enthusiasm and bacame my scrapbooking buddy.

The lo with the W was actually a re-arranged/re-designed lo of the very first layout I did during the 2-hour seminar with Master Iris Uy... the seminar that "started it all"! I did not throw anything from the original lo, I just re-arranged the pictures and added more embellies. The cs was given by Iris so I have something to brag to friends that I have something from THE Master hehehe...

There you go... I hope you had fun viewing my scrap pages...

1 comment:

CraftFairy said...

Hi Chay, love your LOs. Dami mo nang nagawa. love the Flutter...galing! and the handzzzz...haha. funny. are those his hand prints? great job!