Sunday, December 16, 2007

SE-PS Joint Christmas Party

I had a great time at the first Scrapbooks Exchange - Pinoy Scrapbookers joint christmas party. There was a long table of delicious food, loads of raffle goodies, fun games and all the stores were there so, SCRAP SHOPPING! I only wish I had endless supply of mulah so I can buy all the stamps, flowers and my dream Endless Love alpha dies... Oh, all those eye candies! I was able to buy just a few since I promised myself before going to the party that I would only spend a little and not damage my wallet too much.

Here's what I got from the raffle (overlay) and the exchange gift (UHU, bottle of buttons and fabric from Jeannie)

and the contents of my shopping basket...

It's my first EB with the members of SE but most of them I met already at the Scrappin' Moms Scrapfest. There I met the very creative Candy Lagazon and Rachelle Tolentino. They were our seatmates. And then there was Liaa whom we had a short cab ride with. (Thanks for the wonderful company ladies!)

I came to the party with my little boy Wax who, I felt, had a great time too. He was my shopping partner :D and I can see that he will be my future scrapping buddy too. He chose the frog papers I got from Mitch of Visual Creations and asked me to by the corner punch from Jane of Rekindled Moments.

It was too bad we had to go ahead of the others (and missed to group photo-op). Wax wanted to leave and see his daddy who as Wax puts it "is already waiting for us at home". I hope to attend another party or EB soon!

No comments: